Re: [ARSCLIST] If I knew you were coming I'd've baked a tape...

Hi Richard

I have had some success using ISO on cassette tape, I call it the "eye-dropper
technique"!  Has worked each time for me when I had needed to use it.  This is a
very crude version of my intravenous drip bag!

Cheers

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist
Mississippi Department Of Archives & History
200 North Street
Jackson, MS, 39201
Ph: 601-576-6909