[ARSCLIST] Harry the Hipster search

Once more I am looking for a reissue of Harry the Hipster 78's
originally released on Musicraft.
I saw a reissue album in a store in NYC about 30 years ago.
Unfortunately the store was closed at the time and i never got back
to it to purchase the album.

I only see the Delmark record listed on Google. If anyone knows where
I can buy the Musicraft reissues, or if anyone has transferred them
to tape or CD and can offer a copy, I would be pleased, delighted and
eternally grateful.

I am looking for all those classic tunes: Who Put the Benzedrine in
Mrs. Murphy's Ovaltine
       I Stay Brown, all Year 'Roun
       4F Ferdinand, the Frantic Freak
               etc.

Thanks in advance, and here's wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year.

Eric Goldberg