Re: [ARSCLIST] Dick is moving

 Dear Joel,
        No hurricanes here--I wish the rest of Florida had been as
fortunate.  I did sell some records to keep from having to move them &
filling up a smaller house.  I kept one case with maybe 1400 items because
I couldn't shake the addiction entirely.  I thought EMOR would be editable
by now, but I'm not getting a world of cooperation in making the database
I have operational.  I'll be sure to put out the word when it is.

Joel Ackerman <jrsackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
11/22/2004 03:10 AM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List