  From: Dick Spottswood
  To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 6:55 AM
  Subject: [ARSCLIST] Dick is moving

  Hello--
          As of August 18, I expect to be moved into my new address, 510 Harbour Drive, Naples, FL 34103.  A temporary phone number will be 239 263 7889;  it'll probably be changed before long.  This email address will obtain unless there's a need to change it. It's the only one I currently have, so obliterate any others you might have on file.  Thanks, and stay in touch.
  Dick