Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for form/genre term

Thanks for the suggestions. They are on the mark but I am still seeking one
that is contained in one of the MARC-sanctioned thesauri (see
http://www.loc.gov/marc/relators/relasour.html#rela655b). I know this is
fairly arcane cataloging lingo and the NARAS .doc (I am a member of NARAS
myself and am embarrassed that I didn't think of them as a resource) is
good as far as it goes, though it seems to me that it stops far short of
providing a comprehensive glossary of current recording industry terms.

Thanks again,

Peter Hirsch