Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Audio Preservation and Restoration Directory

In a message dated 10/25/2004 12:27:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
nathang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
NathanG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have printed out the application for membership in ARSC. I will send it to
the indicated address. I would also like to know about the directory. Does
this require me to catalog every record I have? Wow.. that could be a very long
job, for an old lady, and my old hands probably could not do all that typing.
So, just what does this offer intail?
Respectively Helen Dearing
HelDear@xxxxxxx