[ARSCLIST] ARSC proposals due November 15

Greetings, ARSC Friends and Colleagues:

Time is flying by!  Proposals for papers to be presented at the ARSC Annual Conference in Austin, Texas, are due three weeks from today--on Monday, November 15.  You can find the Call for Papers and Presentations in the Summer 2004 ARSC Newsletter or on the website at www.arsc-audio.org.  I'll also be happy to email a copy to you if you send a message to LouiseS@xxxxxxxxxxx

My fellow Program Committee members, Andrew Brown from Houston and Susan Stinson from Syracuse, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards -- Louise

Louise Spear
ARSC Program Committee Chair
The Recording Academy