Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: [ARSCLIST] Gold CDs

Fair enough.  I'm not going to argue with that.  In fact, your point
furthers my original argument--the reason why all of this started in the
first place--that printing ink labels on CD-Rs is unnecessary and
potentially harmful.

-- Brandon

----Original Message Follows---- From: Mike Richter <mrichter@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx> To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: [ARSCLIST] Gold CDs Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:04:52 -0700