[ARSCLIST] FMIA2

1) Tramp, Tramp, Tramp - Mason Parmer, vocal & tenor guitar
2) 31st Level Blues
3) Diamond Joe - J.D. Dillingham
4) Fish peddling song - Clyde "Kingfish" Smith & Henry Drayer
5) Fishman, Fishman - Clyde "Kingfish" Smith & Henry Drayer
6) The Furnace Song - Mason Parmer - vocal & tenor guitar
7) I Learned About Working From Him - Mason Parmer, vocal & tenor
guitar
8) Invitation to Ker Mess - Al Van Der Tie
9) Rosie
10) Salisbury Mills -
11) The Black Diamond Breaker
12) Yo Say de la Tierra
13) The Towpath Song - Elmer Barton
14) The River in the Pines - "Frenchy" Ucythil with the
Rindlisbacher Family.
15) Mister Riley Miller - Henry Truvillion
16) Bandit Song - John Ciezyszcak, fiddle
17) Franklin Delano Roosevelt - Jilson Setters, fiddle & vocal
18) The Frenchman's Ball - Elmer George, vocal
19) The Frenchman's Ball - Elmer George, vocal; Alan Lomax, guitar
20) The Frenchman's Ball - Mrs. Elmer George, vocal
21) The American Star (#Sacred Harp)
22) The True Paddy's Song - Mason Parmer, vocal & tenor guitar
23) Knickety-Knackety - Mason Parmer, vocal & tenor guitar
24) I Ban a Sweded from North Dakota - Happy Jack Ondatagon, vocal &
guitar
25) Bandit song CUT
26) Cornish Children's Carols - John Persons
27) The Leigh Family - The Crawdad Song
28) Dutch Jollification Song - Captain Pearl R. Nye
29) I Went to Marquette - Mrs. Mose Bellair
30) I Went to Marquette - Al Van Der Tie

Matthew Barton
American Folklife Center
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE