From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham Newton
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:40 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] 8 track cartridge pressure pads...

Does anyone have some usable pressure pad assemblies for 8 track cartridges,
or know where to obtain them?  The foam on the ones I have rotted and won't
spring back when compressed!

These are a little plastic strip with two foam pads, with a little piece of
teflon or plastic on them to make them slippery.

I need about 6 of them to transfer a client's cartridge material.

FYI:  http://www.cartguys.com/  aren't much help!

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.