Re: [ARSCLIST] What to do with 2-inch tapes?

yeah calling Steve Albini is a lot to take in =)

Peace,

On Monday, September 13, 2004, at 02:12 PM, Rob Sevier wrote:

I want to thank everybody for their educated responses and helpful
advice.
I'm still taking it all in. It is going to be a great deal more
complicated
than I imagined, but I've certainly gotten more perspective than I had
before.
Sincerely,
Rob Sevier

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Angie at Avocado Productions
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 6:34 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] What to do with 2-inch tapes?

Yes, another good suggestion.

Angie Dickinson
www.avocadoproductions.com
800-246-3811

----------
From:   Daniel Maksym
Sent:   Sunday, September 12, 2004 3:12 PM
To:     ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx

<<File: ATT00003.htm>>
Call Steve Albini at Electrical Audio on West Belmont in Chicago.
He's an
old-school engineer who will have the equipment needed to do the
transfer,
the
knowledge of the proper techniques, and a cheap price.  He's a great
guy,
will
not steer you astray, and is the best in the world. You can find more
information at www.electrical.com.

Andrew Jones
912 Euclid Ave.
Birmingham, AL, 35213