Re: [ARSCLIST] What to do with 2-inch tapes?

Eight tracks on 2" tape???
That's a format I've not heard of before.
16 tracks, yes; 24 tracks, yes, but not eight.
Unless it only uses 8 of 16 or 8 of 24 possible tracks.
Noise reduction will probably sound "tinny" or just
plain odd without a decoder. When I was active the
noise reduction of choice was either Dolby or
DBX, depending on the studio's set up.
When were they recorded?
Malcolm R

*******