Re: [ARSCLIST] Caution

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Richter" <mrichter@xxxxxxx>
> I just received a pair of e-mails nominally from this list with Subject
> foto and attachment "fotos.zip". The attachments have all the properties
of
> an infection (probably a worm, though most will call it a virus).
>
> I will try to track down the infected machine(s) - but I ask you to watch
> out lest you join the diseased: burn before reading.
Yup...it's a virus (or worm?)! My AV program, which I updated Saturday, went
frantic when I
accessed the attachment! There are four files attached...one is the virus,
one seems to be a text Java
script which calls it, and two are zero-byte files.

Wonder if this is the same mentality that inspires arseh...er, people...to
break every intact
pane of glass in a vacant building?