Re: [ARSCLIST] DC-area ARSC members or friends

Thanks, please send email notifications.

Les Waffen
NARA
leslie.waffen@xxxxxxxx

>>> bcor@xxxxxxx 08/23/04 11:20AM >>>
We are in the process of updating our mailing lists for the Washington
Area Metropolitan Chapter of the Association of Recorded Sound
Collections.  We would like to ask those interested in receiving flyers
or email notices announcing local ARSC programs to send your snail mail
or email addresses to <bcor@xxxxxxx> or <kfishman@xxxxxxx>.  Please let
us know if you want email notification, a mailed flyer, or both.  We
generally send announcements before each program and they typically
occur every other month with a hiatus in the summer.

Thank you

Karen J. Fishman
Reference Librarian
Recorded Sound Reference Center
Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded
  Sound Division
Library of Congress
Washington, DC  20540-4690
Phone: 202-707-7833
Email: kfishman@xxxxxxx

Bryan Cornell
Reference Librarian
Recorded Sound Reference Center
Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division
Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-4698
Phone:  (202) 707-7833
Fax:       (202) 707-8464
email:     bcor@xxxxxxx
Usual disclaimers apply.