Re: [ARSCLIST] Anti-virus on workstations?

Thanks for the replies, everyone.  (Joe, I'm not singling you out here.
Yours just happens to be the most recent post right now.)

I'm afraid that my original inquiry was misinterpreted.  Probably my
fault.  I wasn't very specific.

In any case, I'm already aware that running anti-virus on a DAW is not
a good idea.  I'm looking for more specific information.  Something I
can hang my hat on.  I'm looking for horror stories and first (even
second) hand accounts of what can go wrong when running anti-virus
applications on a DAW.  Examples would be "[X] happened to me once" or
"[Y] happened to the guys at [such-and-such studio]".

Again thanks,
Brandon