Re: [ARSCLIST] 8-track conservation and preservation

Hi,

I never once thought you were laughing at me!  It was the other places I asked
for help.  I just thought it was fun.  I am having fun with this project even
if it can be a bit difficult.  Mostly I like the stories people tell when I
tell them I'm doing a project on the 8-track.  People either complain or have a
nostalgic story.  Such an interesting contrast!

You have really moved around. I hope you will be able to adjust to Canadian
winters again! (I assume you're moving to Aurora, Ontario).

Best,
Elizabeth