[ARSCLIST] Dynamic pitch correction programs (was: wire recorders)

In a message dated 7/20/04 9:01:54 PM, LISTSERV@xxxxxxx writes:

<< A point which reminds me of a question...are there any such programs out
there which will provide a continuously increasing or decreasing speed
adjustment.  >>

Though STATIC pitch changing or time compression and expansion have long been
a basic part of most digital editing programs I have not seen or heard of
good DYNAMIC pitch or time correction.

However, numerous plug-ins are available for correction of pitch for
vocalists or other instrumentals which might offer some possibility of dynamic pitch
correction.  Antares Auto-tune was one of the first widely avaialbe and
inexpensive plugs, which I understand is now available as a stand-alone component.

Dave Radlauer
www.JAZZHOT.Bigstep.com