Re: [ARSCLIST] Certification (was Re: [ARSCLIST] Wire recorders)

See also the article in ARSC Journal:  Lazar, Wanda.  "A proposed university
specialization in sound preservation."  v. 26 #1 Spring 1995 pp. 46-52.

(Thanks to the Online Index for helping me find it again).

Rick Taylor
Graduate Student
Preservation and Conservation Studies
School of Information