Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Newsletter online

Congratulations to the finalists -- looks like some very strong entries.

Can someone "in the know" advise how the categories are determined? I saw
the following listed:

Best Research in Recorded Popular Music
Best Research in Recorded Country Music
Best Research in Recorded Classical Music
Best Research in Recorded Rock, Rhythm & Blues, or Soul
Best Research in Recorded Jazz
Best Research in Recorded Blues and Gospel Music
Best Research in Record Labels or Manufacturers

Where would research into world or ethnic music fall? Other "niche" genres?

Thanks,

Joel