[ARSCLIST] cassette splicing block

Folks,

Public service announcement:

A while back I posted a question regarding locating a cassette (1/8")
splicing block.

On the off chance that someone out there in ARSC-List-Land is in the market
for one, the National Audio Company, INC. (www.nationalaudiocompany.com) is
blowing out the last of their inventory of Edit All S-1 1/8" splicing
blocks for $10.00 each.

This is between $55 and $85 off prices I found elsewhere on the net.  I've
got mine sitting right here, and outside of an odd musty smell coming off
the styrofoam insert, it's looking AOK.

Now's your chance to stock up if you think you might ever have call for one.

For the record, I've got no connection to The National Audio Company, INC.,
outside of stumbling over their website while paging through Google
results.  I just wanted to share my good fortune with others.

Best,

andy
Andy Kolovos
Archivist/Folklorist