[ARSCLIST] directory of vendors

Hello all,

I’m chairing a session at the annual meeting of the Society of
American Archivists in August on collaborating with vendors on
recorded sound preservation projects.  I’d like to prepare a list of
vendors of goods and services to be distributed at this session and
I’m writing to solicit suggestions.  I would like to include contact
information and a brief list of services and/or goods for each vendor.

Please respond off-list to: Nathang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will edit the list and post it here.

Thank you,
Nathan Georgitis