Re: [ARSCLIST] EMT 948 turntable

There's a 948 on ebay now. Current bid is $1376.00 View it at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3283&item=5705090756&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
You'll have to hurry, there's only 3 1/2 hour left on the auction.
Also on ebay, a 950 with an opening price of $3,572.30 (no bids yet). This one has 8 days left on the listing.
-Matt Sohn

On a similar topic, we're looking for an EMT 948 or 950 to buy. I had a quote from
http://www.emt-profi.de/Contact.htm
who appears to know a great deal about maintaining them, but quoted us 4650 euros excluding tax and delivery. Any advice on alternative sources would be much appreciated.

Best,
Dan