Re: [ARSCLIST] Cook Binaural LPs

At 12:01 PM 6/18/2004 -0400, Steven Smolian wrote:
Further note:

Other compaies made records in the same format, though not many.  I recall
Livingston and Atlantic and think there were a few more.  Perhaps a
contemporary Schwann would be of help here.  I don't think the Atlantics
were as garishly labelled and may have snuck by a previous cataloger.

I have a sparse collection of Schwann catalogues going back to 1951. If someone has the period of interest, I'll try to research the question in them.

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/