Re: [ARSCLIST] recordings of George Orwell

The British Library Sound Archive looked for anything at all by Orwell for
potential inclusion in our "Spoken Word - Writers" CD, but drew a blank.

Will

Will Prentice

Technical Services

British Library Sound Archive        Tel: +44 (0)20-7412-7443

(formerly National Sound Archive)    Fax: +44 (0)20-7412-7416

96 Euston Road                       http://www.bl.uk

London     NW1 2DB     UK            http://cadensa.bl.uk (online catalogue)