Re: [ARSCLIST] piano rolls

At 01:49 PM 6/8/04 -0700, you wrote:
I'm trying to get an idea of which institutions intentionally collect piano
rolls. And of the institutions that collect them (or have collections), are
any of these collections cataloged or used?

David --

we have two collections that have been used occasionally, though we don't
have a player:

http://www.usc.edu/isd/archives/arc/findingaids/welte/

http://www.usc.edu/isd/archives/arc/findingaids/ampico/

regards,
Claude
Claude B. Zachary                  |  Archival Research Center
University Archives & Manuscripts    |  Doheny Memorial Library 220
czachary@xxxxxxx                    | University of Southern California
(213) 743-2435                  |    Los Angeles, CA  90089-0189
fax:  (213) 740-2343