Re: [ARSCLIST] Robert Johnson recording equipment query

From: George Brock-Nannestad <pattac@xxxxxxxx>

>I am one of probably very few who cut 78 rpm lacquer discs on a
regular basis. I have ca. 1936 equipment; a cutterhead that is
better than Presto, and I also have virgin lacquer discs...I would
be able to perform a recording on my own or on local equipment,
>possibly lent from a collector, and including early microphones;
the actual cutting amplifier could be hidden from sight (mine is a
transistoramplifier). I would bring my own cutting stylii, if
necessary.

Wow! I would pay to see a film of that!

--Andrew

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net