Re: [ARSCLIST] Robert Johnson recording equipment query

Ann--as Andy says, Don Law supervised the sessions for ARC. He later was a
producer for Columbia in Nashville. I beleive his papers (notebooks, etc.) are
in the archives at the Country Music Foundation there. Whether they go back
that far, I don't know, but probably worth a query to them. Good luck.
Bruce Nemerov
Center for Popular Music
Middle Tennessee State University