Re: [ARSCLIST] Analog Masters

Matt,

I know the Masterlink makes ISO 9660 discs of AIFF files (I own one as
well), but I have experienced occasional playback problems from machine to
machine (especially from older discs).  Have you had any experiences such as
this?

What is your process of linking metadata with AIFF files?  Using the file
name as a link?

I agree with your thoughts regarding analog copies in this day and age.  At
$20+ per reel, you can buy a lot of other toys...

John