From: "Deborah Morris" <dmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 5:03 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] digitizing recordings

Hello all,

We have a collection of rather old, brittle recordings of different formats,
mostly reel-to-reel and cassettes that we are thinking of digitizing. Can
anyone point me in the right direction of someone who specializes in
handling these?

Thanks!
Deb

Deborah Morris
Assistant Music Librarian
Roosevelt University
Chicago, IL 60605
dmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ah, If only we had clarinets! You cannot imagine the glorious effect of a
symphony with flutes, oboes, and clarinets." --W.A. Mozart.