Re: [ARSCLIST] Tascam portable multitrack cassette recorders

On 26/04/04, Matthew Barton wrote:

> We also receive lots of cassettes made by others here. Currently we're
> using the Tascam 122mkII for playback. At the moment, though, we don't
> have any four track cassette machines, so if we receive any such
> recordings as part of a collection (I'm sure this will happen, if it
> hasn't already), we'll need to get something.

If you only get a few, you can digitise them from an ordinary stereo
machine and then reverse the play direction of two of the channels.

Most audio software can do this.

It would be tedious to do if there are hundreds of such tapes.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx