[ARSCLIST] Massachusetts 4-track tapes

Anyway, good luck and let me know if I can be of any assistance. I, too,
am in Southern California, far away from Lexington, MA.

I, however, am in MA (Lawrence to be exact) and would happily test the tapes on a 4 channel reel to reel (I can't play 4-track cartridges). However, I'm too swamped at the moment to do the transfers. But at least then you'd know what format they are in....

Diamond Productions
Specializing in analog tape preservation / restoration in the digital domain.
Dave Bradley   President