Re: [ARSCLIST] Post transfer EQ

Despite all this, I use and recommend the Waves products.  For one thing,
all your settings can be stored and instantly recalled to a session;  the
phase shift in their products is quite low, or negligible; and the numeric
control over EQ parameters (filter Q; cut-boost db definable to .1db; and
exact filter knee frequency) is precise and repeatable.

Um. I'm confused. Since EQ is accomplished by the actual shifting of phase, how could the phase shift be quite low and have it still be an effective EQ?

----------------- Diamond Productions Specializing in analog tape preservation / restoration in the digital domain. Dave Bradley President