Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking suggestions for an EQ device.

>"Do not the programs have equalization capability? Or do you wish outboard eq
to give them the best possible signal to work with?"

Thanks for thre reply and.....yes. That's exactly what I want to do. For
example, I'm looking at a Behringer FBQ3102 Ultragraph PRO. It's a 31-band
stereo graphic equalizer and looks like it might do the trick for right around
$150.

Brandon

Quoting "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]

Brandon Burke
Graduate Research Assistant
Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX
phone: (512) 495-4439
email: bburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*  "Stand up and face the full force of a dissonance like a man."   *
*                                  -- Charles Ives                  *