[ARSCLIST] Fw: Keith Summers R.I.P.

I know some of you knew Keith and will join me in mourning his death.
Dick

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 04/04/2004 11:27 AM -----
Paul Marsh <amarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/03/2004 07:44 PM

        To:        dick@xxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Keith Summers R.I.P.

Hello Dick,

I'm sorry to inform you that Keith Summers, founder and  editor of Musical
Traditions magazine, died on Tuesday after a long  battle with cancer.

I know Keith contacted you last October and he was very pleased that you
remembered him.

The last year was particularly difficult for Keith, but listening to your
'Obsolete Music Hour,' which he did each Sunday via the internet, brought
him much pleasure.
Indeed it was a source of inspiration for him to plan several CD releases
from his own collection of  'obsolete music'.  Hopefully these will come to
fruition in the future.

There is now a tributes page and an obituary on the Musical Traditions website.
http://www.mustrad.org.uk

Kind Regards,
Paul Marsh