Re: [ARSCLIST] Historical off air recordings. Boston Symphony Orchestra broadcasts.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Saklad" <dsaklad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Thank you Steven C. Barr !
>           ...either or both !
As far as collectors of sound recordings, I think you can access the list of
subscribers to 78-L (private individuals) and ARSCLIST (institutional).

As far as recorders of events, including performances, I doubt if such a
list
exists anywhere...if it did the copyright police would be using it to track
down violators (Grateful Dead fans excepted)...