Re: [ARSCLIST] Fair Use

We believe that if we pull together more than we have so far, and if we
organize better than we have so far, we can explain to regulators, to
U.S. Congressfolk, to reporters, and to most citizens, the most basic facts
of our situation. We want more people to know what we know; we want them to
know of the world wide culture of freedom and enterprise and engineering that
created home computers and that made the Net.

Jay Sulzberger
http://www.nyfairuse.org/icc/