Re: [ARSCLIST] Is this 1929 Harmony Recording Acoustic? (Harmony 308H)

It was recorded November 3, 1926.  I doubt that it's electric.
Dick

RA Friedman <yiddishsong@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

03/19/2004 04:02 PM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List