Re: [ARSCLIST] ASCAP Concert

The Waring Collection has one disc that is part of "ASCAP On Parade 1940" Don't know if this is the same broadcast you have a chance to get.
The part we have has Fred Waring & Pennsylvanians (apparently the "house" band), Jane Froman, Joe Howard, Irving Berlin and George M. Cohan.

If you get a copy of the whole show I would love to be able to have a copy of it for our archives.
Peter Kiefer