Re: [ARSCLIST] ASCAP Concert

Neal Lavon
Voice of America
Washington, D.C. 20237
nlavon@xxxxxxxxxxx
Neal Lavon wrote:

> I have a chance to get a copy of a "Cavalcade of Music Broadcast: ASCAP
> Concert" broadcast of 10/24/40.
> Would anyone have any idea who is on this show?

Simply put, everyone who was anyone in music of the day, and composers
playing or singing their own music... very impressive.

The Music and Arts Programs of America CD release is well worth owning.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.