[ARSCLIST] Jack Norworth: the ultimate non baseball fan

Hi Cary,

Thanks for your helpful & informative reply.   Your citation of Norworth not having attended a ballgame until 34 years after writing those great lyrics reminds me of Edna Ferber not having seen any sidewheelers, & I think, even the Mississippi River before writing Showboat.

It'd be nice if Norworth performed the song on a radio broadcast & that a recording might eventually be discovered.

Best,
Shiffy