Re: [ARSCLIST] Cass Simpson Private Recording.

Dear Members:

Can anyone shed any light or where I might obtain a copy of this
recording?
I know that it was privately pressed and was a recorded by a
Chicago-based
jazz collector.

I would be happy with a copy of the album but I would of course be most
interested
in a copy of the original private pressing run.

Can any of the experts in the field direct me to the existence of this
recording?

The only information I have about Cass is what I gleaned from the book
Bass
Line by Milt Hinton & David Berger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron.