Re: [ARSCLIST] Superior disc cleaning technology

George Brock-Nannestad wrote:

> ----- why cannot Dave buy one, if he really regrets his choice??
Of course he can... I make no discrimination, and I'd even give him a
modest trade-in value on his machine!

> ----- we only need the respective prices, and then we have a real comparative
You'll find price on my website where it has always been...  15% increase due
to international currency fluctuations. (The US dollar is not doing well
against the UK Pound these days)

> Kind regards and do keep a civil tone,
Civility has nothing to do with it, but technology does.
The headline read "Superior disc cleaning technology" which is hardly the
case... but I am not going to get into a contest about which is better.
Those in the know already decided which to choose, and they have or will
purchase.

The way to find out for yourself is to come to ARSC in March AND I'LL SHOW
YOU.  Better yet, bring your competing machines and see the differences for
yourselves side by side.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.