[ARSCLIST] WTB/WTR: archeophone or other machine for sale/rent?

Hello all,

I am looking to buy/rent  a used archeophone/other machine.

Any chance anyone knows of someone selling a used archeophone, even/especially a series one. Also, would consider any other cylinder transcription machine (home made, etc). Doesnt need many mandrels or anything special, but those things are a plus.

Would also consider renting for 6 months or so if cost is too $$. Contact me directly.

Thanks!
Eugene

Do you Yahoo!?