Re: [ARSCLIST] Record cleaning fluid recommendations?

Hi,

As I mentioned several days ago I will respond to this & similar posts as
soon as possible; hopefully over the coming weekend.  A recent move brought
production to a standstill for over 3 weeks thanks to the contractors &
we're simply swamped with backorders.

Regards,

Duane Goldman