Re: [ARSCLIST] Record cleaning fluid recommendations?

I can only hope that at some point some of you will understand that while
these approaches effect superficial cleaning they are chemically incapable
of thoroughly removing the contaminants commonly found on disc
recordings.  The results of safe & thorough cleaning are audible &
significant though they require more effort.  Nevertheless, thoroughly
cleaned & properly handled recordings normally do not ever need to be
re-cleaned.

Cheers,

Duane Goldman

At 07:13 PM 12/15/2003 +0000, you wrote:
On 15/12/03, David S Sager wrote:
> Triton, distilled water and a dash of photo flow works nicely.

I use distilled water with a very small trace of detergent. No alcohol.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx