Re: [ARSCLIST] Record cleaning fluid recommendations?

Triton, distilled water and a dash of photo flow works nicely.

I have finally seen The Disc Doctor's cleaning products in action and
although time consuming, I have to say extremely impressive.  this is
not a paid ad by the way!

DS

>>> yiddishsong@xxxxxxxxx 12/15/03 09:58AM >>>
We're going to be getting a VPI 16.5 unit to only LP's. I've looked
around and there seems to be enormous difference of opinion on what kind
of fluid to use and the methods. Ideally, we should get a Monks or a
LoriCraft unit, but the money is just not there.  I've considered going
for the simple 25% technical isopropyl alcohol, 75% deionized/distilled
water, but I haven't been able to locate suitable wetting agents. Can
you use lab grade ethylene glycol and if so, how much should you add to
the mix?

RA Friedman, Archivist
Freedman Jewish Music Archive