[ARSCLIST] Transcription Turntable recommendations

Dear colleagues:

The archive recently acquired a large collection of 33 1/3 radio transcription discs which we want to preserve in untainted archive reference copies.  We are looking for a good quality, reasonably priced unit that list members are familiar with in order to complete this process.  The unit does not have to be exclusively for 33 1/3 16" transcriptions and could serve as a multi purpose back up turntable.  We do not wish to invest in high end equipment for the limited use it will get and for the level of source material quality.  The discs we have are in near pristine condition with many of their original radio scripts included.  All are classical music.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions by private email.

Johannes Bos-Beijer
Director
BBACE