[ARSCLIST] Voice of America orchestral recordings

OK, I just made my first posting to this list in a couple years a minute
ago and now, I'M BAAACK. This time with a totally different area that I am
seeking insight into.

Is anyone familiar with a series of LP discs issued by the Voice of
America, probably in the late 1950's into the early 60's, of major US
symphony orchestras (Boston, Cleveland, NY Phil) under mostly big names
(Bernstein, Szell, Munch, et. al.) playing American music (natch), Rorem,
Riegger, Copland, Becker, Creston? I have come across a small bunch of them
(ahlf a dozen or so) and think they may be part of a larger series, but I
really don't know where to look first.

Anybody?

Peter Hirsch