Re: [ARSCLIST] Jack Johnson

My personal favorite is the concept album by Miles Davis
called "Jack Johnson". I do not remember his voice used
in the proceedings but it is certainly an excellent and under
appreciated part of the MDD canon. If you are a fan of electric
Miles you will love this album. The cover art is also superb.
Clearly, with contemporaries and later adherents like Arthur
Cravan and Miles Davis, Mr. Johnson was a very unusual
and potent figure and one deserving wider recognition.

aa