Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio Conservation Engineer standards

This link will get you to the multitrack delivery recommendations:

http://www.grammy.com/pe_wing/guidelines/index.html

This is an email address for feedback (also listed in the above pdf):
p&edeliveryrecs@xxxxxxxxxx

It should be noted that the long-term recommended deliverables essentially
treat the multitrack recordings (especially those that are "born digital")
as data.

The P&E Wing committee welcomes feedback and input.  If there are some
topics that you feel are important, please let them (or me, as I am on this
particular committee) know.

John Spencer
BMS